ALSACE NAVYAdd to cart below
Alsace is a timeless French-inspired toile design. Although toile has been around since the 18th century, the two-toned pastoral classic motif can hold its place in modern decor. The deep navy against the bone backdrop and large-scale motif give Alsace a grand presence in any space.
- Proudly made in Canada, each piece is cut and sewn upon order, thus ensuring the finest finishing.
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton reversing to ivory 100% Cotton Percale.
- Comforters are extra plush with 7 oz of polyester fill.
- Coverlets are lightweight and have 2.5 oz polyester fill.
- Duvet Covers have 6 ties sewn inside to secure insert and a hidden bottom zipper closure.
- Pillow shams have a hidden zipper closure and reverse to the same fabric.
- Decorative Pillows have a removable cover with a hidden zipper closure for easy care and include a feather-filled insert.
- Bedding, Shams, and Decorative Pillows are finished with a half-inch trim detail.
Machine wash, delicate cycle, cold water.
Use a mild detergent, do not use bleach.
Machine dry, low/gentle heat.
Remove promptly to avoid excess wrinkles.
Iron on low heat where necessary.
Dry Clean is recommended.
DUVET COVERS, COVERLETS OR COMFORTER SIZING
All our items are responsibly made in Canada. Each piece is individually cut and sewn.
All are items are made to order. Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to be made and shipped. We offer exchanges for damaged items.