POLLOCK TAUPE (MARBLE)Add to cart below
Pollock's broad abstract paint strokes are a fresh, bold take on contemporary art. Shades of dark denim, alabaster, and taupe intertwine and create a collage of color and texture. Featured on a woven linen blend backdrop, Pollock is truly a modern classic.
- Proudly made in Canada, each piece is cut and sewn upon order, thus ensuring the finest finishing.
- Fabric Content: 55% Linen 45% Viscose reversing to ivory 100% Cotton Percale.
- Comforters are extra plush with 7 oz of polyester fill.
- Coverlets are lightweight and have 2.5 oz polyester fill.
- Duvet Covers have 6 ties sewn inside to secure insert and a hidden bottom zipper closure.
- Pillow shams have a hidden zipper closure and reverse to the same fabric.
- Decorative Pillows have a removable cover with a hidden zipper closure for easy care and include a feather-filled insert.
- Bedding, Shams, and Decorative Pillows are finished with a half-inch trim detail.
Machine wash, delicate cycle, cold water.
Use a mild detergent, do not use bleach.
Machine dry, low/gentle heat.
Remove promptly to avoid excess wrinkles.
Iron on low heat where necessary.
Dry Clean is recommended.
DUVET COVERS, COVERLETS OR COMFORTER SIZING
All our items are responsibly made in Canada. Each piece is individually cut and sewn.
All are items are made to order. Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to be made and shipped. We offer exchanges for damaged items.