PURE LINEN AU NATURALAdd to cart below
Pure is woven from 100% linen and pre-softened for a relaxed, lived-in look (no iron required). A natural fiber, linen is known for its strength, durability, breathability, and temperature regulating properties that keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. Linen is also hypoallergenic, environmentally friendly, and 100% biodegradable. Reverses to 100% cotton.
- Proudly made in Canada, each piece is cut and sewn upon order, thus ensuring the finest finishing.
- Fabric Content: 100% Linen reversing to 100% Cotton Percale.
- Comforters are extra plush with 7 oz of polyester fill.
- Coverlets are lightweight and have 2.5 oz polyester fill.
- Duvet Covers have 6 ties sewn inside to secure insert and a hidden bottom zipper closure.
- Pillow shams have a hidden zipper closure and reverse to the same fabric.
- Decorative Pillows have a removable cover with a hidden zipper closure for easy care and include a feather-filled insert.
- Bedding, Shams, and Decorative Pillows are finished with a half-inch trim detail.
Machine wash, delicate cycle, cold water.
Use a mild detergent, do not use bleach.
Machine dry, low/gentle heat.
Remove promptly to avoid excess wrinkles.
Iron on low heat where necessary.
Dry Clean is recommended.
DUVET COVERS, COVERLETS OR COMFORTER SIZING
All our items are responsibly made in Canada. Each piece is individually cut and sewn.
All are items are made to order. Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to be made and shipped. We offer exchanges for damaged items.